Registration and late entries on Race Day – 4 November 2017 from 06:00 to 07:00 at Race Venue – Jakkalsvlei Private Wine Cellars, Herbertsdale. Start time: TBC
Cut off time: 13h00 for MTB after which the route support will be withdrawn. Route markers will be placed at strategic points along the different MTB and trail run routes. The golden rule aply, if no marker is found, continue along the same route until the next route marker is found. Distance markers will also be placed at strategic points along all routes. All normal road rules apply.
Finish: All MTB and Trail Run routes will finish on Jakkalsvlei Farm. PRIZEGIVING: 12h00. Only riders and runners present at the prize giving will qualify for prize money and lucky draws prizes.
- The route will be clearly marked but riders and runners must ensure they know the route before the start of the race.
- Normal road rules apply and Marshals must be obeyed at all times.
- Riders and Runners stay on left side of the route except where marshals request differently.
- Participants must finish the race/run on their own.
- No helmet – No ride.
- Entry forms must be filled in completely.
- Race Organizers have the authority to stop the race/run for any safety reason and riders/runners not adhering to race rules or instructions from the organizers or an appointed marshal, can and will be disqualified.
- Judge’s decision is final.
- Medals to all participants who complete the race/run.
- Children under 9yrs old must be accompanied by an adult and will be the sole responsibility of such an adult for the duration of the race/run.
- No children in prams allowed.
- No Pets allowed on the routes.
- Age calculated on date of race/run.
- Riders and runners participate at their own risk.
- No claim whatsoever will be filed against any committee member, organizers, marshal, individual helper or the owners of Jakkalsvlei Private Wine Cellars or the Jakkalsvlei Mtb and Trail Run Event, their sponsors or local authority.
- Participants and supporters enter at their own risk and no claim can be filed for injury, loss, damage or theft of any kind against the abovementioned persons.
- Parents of under aged riders/runners are subject to the same rules and regulations.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Late entry fees to be paid in cash on Race Day.